How you can support Create!
Create Aberdeen are a registered charity in Scotland SC041611. We rely on donations, grants and local fundraising to purchase new equipment, keep our minibus on the road and provide new activities and taster sessions.
Please help support us in any way you can- you can support us while you shop online using Amazon Smile, the Giving Machine and Easy Fundraising. If you are organising or taking part in a fundraiser, please consider Create Aberdeen. We have previously received amazing donations from people who have completed the Kiltwalk, done the Tough Mudder and even a Sky dive for Create! Others have organised quiz nights, music events and bake sales – every penny donated helps us to provide our much valued and needed activities.
Most recently we have been very fortunate to have won the public vote in the National Lottery People’s Projects and received Â£43,000 to run new activities for a year.
10 Million Steps Challenge
Create staff and supporters are taking part in a steps challenge to raise funds while Create is not able to open fully due to Covid-19
Please think about sponsoring one of our team to take on this challenge and to keep fit and healthy while raising money! You can find us on VirginMoneyGiving.com – look for Create Aberdeen events to see how to donate.
Create would like to thank everyone who has donated money, supported our fundraisers, organised their own fundraisers, and to all the Funders and Businesses who have donated over the years.
- Jeanette McDonald and all at the Hilton Mini Market
- The National Lottery People’s Projects
- The Lord Provost’s Charitable Trust
- Marathon Oil
- NES College advertising and PR students
- Kincorth Academy YPI winners
- People’s Postcode Lottery
- Sainsburys Bridge of Dee
- Asda Bridge of Dee
- Tesco Groundworks
- AUSA and the Student Show
- The TSB Castle Street Branch and the TSB Community Fund.
- Orla Smith
- Health Improvement Fund
- The Festive Fund
- BP (Dave Brands)
- The Kiltwalk and the Kiltwalkers
- Marion Gwynn
- Morrison’s Foundation
- The Co-operative Community Fund
- The Scottish Community Foundation
- Â Big Lottery -Investing in Ideas
- Big Lottery – Awards for All
- People Making Waves – Make a Splash
- Aberdeen City Council Cultural Grants
- Ashley Road Primary School
- Charles Michies Chemist
- Bruce Millers
- Inchgarth Community Centre
- Airyhall Community Centre
- Northfield Community Centre
- Sheddocksley Baptist Church
- Sheddocksley Community Council
- The Lemon Tree
- Wood Group
- Community Enterprise
- The Enterprise Growth Fund
- John Lewis
- Stork Technical Services
- Â Eileen Dallas
- Margaret Finnie
- Elaine Finnie
- Spie Oil and Gas Uk
- The Change Fund
- Players of the People’s Â Postcode Trust
- Foundation Scotland
- Sarah Hutchison